Creating an online environment to inspire others to find their own "ZONE." Whether it's to get into the best shape of your life, learning how to play the piano, or reaching any goals you set for yourself. Remember this: Nothing[nuth'ing] n. -gets accomplished with no ACTION.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Breakfast -6 eggs (1 yolk) 1 med plain baked potato 3 oz fire-roasted salsa Juice Plus+ Amino acids. Calorie-451 Protein-35 Carbs-66 Fats-5 Sugar-6 Sat Fat-2
I am curious what the nutritional content of this meal is? I know that potatoes are high in Potasium. But I also know that many of us see potatoes as a Carb Enemy. I feel it would helpful tool to us all to learn what the nutritional factors of this healthy meal. I would hate to turn down a spud and loose out of the rich benefit.
I am curious what the nutritional content of this meal is? I know that potatoes are high in Potasium. But I also know that many of us see potatoes as a Carb Enemy. I feel it would helpful tool to us all to learn what the nutritional factors of this healthy meal. I would hate to turn down a spud and loose out of the rich benefit.
ReplyDelete