This has been one of my "mantras" for years! We all have clothes in the back of the closet we hang onto in hopes that one day we'll be able to fit again. I definitely believe that how we feel and look at ourselves is in direct relation to our weight. When you are in the best shape "for you", whatever that level is for you, there's a beat in your step, a swagger, a different vibe that surrounds you. People pick up on that vibe and want to know what you're doing and how can they get it. I forgot about that "swag" but it's back now! My recent transformation has reminded me of how good it feels when your clothes fit, no matter what you put on from the closet that morning. I went to my spare ("metro closet"-clothes from when I was in my best shape) closet the other day and put on a shirt...poetically, it just happened to be a shirt from the DIESEL store and my kids asked me if I bought a new shirt! I basically went shopping in my own closet! Best of all it was affirmation of what I could accomplish by doing the things I know will get me back in the best shape of my life. So, today is the day everybody...."Make Your Old Clothes New Clothes Again!" Start your fitness journey today, track your calories using this free calorie tracker myfitnesspal.com drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water, or contact me at MyDieselBody@diesel-fit.com to get a "customized" mealplan to help get you on the right track!
No comments:
Post a Comment