This is the struggle in the beginning when you have a goal and can't seem to get going. I too have this problem, but I find when I write my goals down and place a deadline on it it gets done. I know this sounds cliche' but it works. In the interest of this being mostly a blog about training and eating good, I am here to tell you that writing down the day you NEED to start your fitness is crucial and it works!! Try it...comment and let me know how you do :)
Now, let's get you "in the zone." This won't be an easy task because there may be some obstacles along the way...an unsupportive spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, co-workers. Everyone may say, "Oh, you look fine...why are you trying to eat right and going to the gym?" I say don't say a word to them. Go about your "program" and let the "wait-watchers" wait and see you change right before their eyes! Stay on your goals, track your meals using http://www.myfitnesspal.com get your cardio and strength training in. Before you know it, results will show and you'll be in "your zone" for all to see!!
Now, let's get you "in the zone." This won't be an easy task because there may be some obstacles along the way...an unsupportive spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, co-workers. Everyone may say, "Oh, you look fine...why are you trying to eat right and going to the gym?" I say don't say a word to them. Go about your "program" and let the "wait-watchers" wait and see you change right before their eyes! Stay on your goals, track your meals using http://www.myfitnesspal.com get your cardio and strength training in. Before you know it, results will show and you'll be in "your zone" for all to see!!
writing down what I eat has been an important step to acheiving my goals. I use to have a bite of this a piece of that, and it all adds up. It let's me be accountable for what I am consuming.
ReplyDelete