Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Headline: Diesel66 Makes Two Guarantees!!

Everyone loves a "guarantee".......... especially on something they're really not sure they want to buy. "Money-back guarantee" is the hook, line, and sinker or the "last shove" tag line at the end of most consumer commercials to convince you to purchase. The companies selling these products are almost certain to make millions of dollars by appearing SO confident in their product that they will give you your money back!! They're hoping you will absolutely love the product, or if you truly don't want it, you'll be too "busy" and don't want to hassle with filling out forms or calling some automated customer service line. The companies win!
Well, my two "guarantees" are similiar, but I want YOU to win! I am hoping my tag-lines will convince you to buy. I'm SO confident you'll love the product you won't want your money back. And I'm hoping you will absolutely love the product and will be too busy enjoying the product you can't return it!! I am prepared to make these two guarantees.
First: If you're STILL TALKING  about getting into shape or deciding whether or not you want to clean up your diet and eat better for yourself and your family....I GUARANTEE this same time next year, you'll be heavier and more out of shape. Time stops for no man, and everyday that passes you by, is a lost opportunity for you to get started on your goals.
Second: If you start, or have already started on your path to fitness, I GUARANTEE this same time next year, you'll feel better, look better, have more energy, and experience more joy and "quality of life" along the way.


Questions & comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Be Healthy!!


-Kevin H.



P.S. the product is YOU :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment