Here is an example of what I'm talking about....they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Check this out! http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE
Creating an online environment to inspire others to find their own "ZONE." Whether it's to get into the best shape of your life, learning how to play the piano, or reaching any goals you set for yourself. Remember this: Nothing[nuth'ing] n. -gets accomplished with no ACTION.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Feeling Frustrated?
There are a lot of us out there exercising and eating good, but the scale doesn't seem to move an inch! You start to get frustrated and want to change your whole training program and diet.....some people just stop altogether because "it's been 4 months and NOTHING has changed!" Well, I'm here to tell you DO NOT GIVE UP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!! Thats me...lol I hate the scale, damn thing hasn't moved since Oct!!! at least I know I am not alone...I can also tell by pictures, and clothing sizes that I am getting smaller. Thanks for posting this, for those of us in the gym building muscle its great to see we are not alone :)
ReplyDelete